Have Questions ?
Frequently asked questions
Tea is one of the most consumed beverages in the world, surpassed only by water! It is widely distributed, and yet still mysterious, tea awakens thousands of questions
If you have just set off on your tea adventure, you may have certainly asked yourself some of the following questions.
Can you tell me more about Pakpal Chai Patti?
Pakpal Chai Patti is:
- Pure, 100% Original, Premium Quality, Strong Kenyan Tea blend according to the taste of Pakistani consumers.
- We ONLY import our teas from KENYA, the best tea producer country in the world.
- We promise NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR and NO ARTIFICIAL COLOUR Guaranteed.
- Our highly experienced tea tasters create, taste and test our unique and consistent tea blend in our tea lab.
- Our blending unit which comprises of fully enclosed, touch free, automatic, and food grade equipment with multi-stage cleaning to render our product as safe as possible and to meet PSQCA standards. Pakpal is in process to get its ISO certification in near future.
- The latest food packaging machines are used to automatically and hygienically pack products.
- We use food grade packing material, and solvent free printing, touch free packing of the best available quality resulting in strong, attractive and safe packaging which makes our final ready product for our value consumers.
- Our Zipper Packaging (475gm & 950gm packs) allow our customer to store tea for longer periods for freshness and quality of taste.
Visit why our tea section for more details.
Where from I can buy Pakpal Chai Patti?
PAKPAL CHAI PATTI is expanding its distribution network to reach you easily, you can buy our tea from our appointed distributors, retail stores, and Utility Stores in your areas and Pakpal Outlets.
Our Distribution Network is currently covering areas like Abbotabad, Bagh, Chillas, Fateh Jhang, Haripur, Havailian, Kalyam Shariff, Mansehra, Gujar Khan, Mardan, Swat, Muzaffarabad, Murree, Pindi Gaib, Mirpur, Hajira, Rawalakot (We are working hard to make sure the availability of our tea in general retail shops).
Pakpal Chai Patti is also available at Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan covering regions Attock, Abbottabad, Chakwal, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Khushab, Lahore, Mansehra, Mandi Bahu Din, Mianwali, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Sheikupora, and Sargodha, at main Utility Stores and surrounding area stores.
Note: If you have trouble finding or buying our tea please help us and contact us directly on our Facebook or send us your feedback/queries at firstname.lastname@example.org so our representative can assist you.
How to become a distributor of PAKPAL Products (Pvt) Ltd?
PAKPAL PRODUCTS (PVT) LTD., is currently hiring new distributors to distribute PAKPAL products to reach more customers.
If you are interested please Send us an inquiry or call/WhatsApp directly on +92-300-9730252 and discuss in details.
Is PAKPAL CHAI PATTI certified or licensed company?
YES, PAKPAL CHAI PATTI is licensed certified by Pakistan Standards & Quality Control Authority PSQCA.
Can I buy PAKPAL CHAI PATTI online?
About Our Tea
What is tea?
Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world, surpassed only by water! Tea is produced from the infusion of freshly boiled water with processed leaves from the plant Camellia Sinensis. Any other herbs, while sometimes called “tea”, are more accurately referred to as herbal teas, infusions or tisances.
What is the origin of our tea?
Pakpal import its tea from Kenya and known for its Purity, and High Quality.
What is the difference between Green Tea and Black Tea?
There is not a big difference between a Green tea and a Black tea, both comes from the same plant Camellia Sinensis. Besides the taste and some varying health benefits, the real difference is the stages of oxidation during the manufacturing process. Green tea remains UNOXIDISED whilst Black tea is fully OXIDISED.
Does tea contain caffeine?
Every tea made from the Camellia sinensis plant contains caffeine, regardless of the type of tea. Herbal teas and fruit teas, which are actually infusions, do not contain caffeine. Even herbal tea can contain a certain amount of caffeine, though this amount is almost negligible in comparison to black teas. The quantity of caffeine in tea varies by type of tea, and so some green teas can have more, and others less. Caffeine in tea is called theine, though this is actually the same compound. There are some plants that contain caffeine and have a very stimulative effect, such as guarana, yerba mate and guayusa.
Can tea be reheated?
Tea should never be reheated, reheating is not a good practice at all. If you prepare tea and then forget about it, it is better to put it in the fridge or add a cube of ice to it, to chill it completely. However, if your tea has been sitting for several hours, it is better just to pour it out and prepare a fresh batch.
How many types of real tea are there?
There are the six basic categories of tea White tea, Yellow tea, Green, Oolong tea, Black tea, Fermented, (Black Tea and Green Tea is mostly consumed in South Asian countries), which contain many subcategories, and each subcategory contains hundreds of types, depending on the place it is grown and the time of harvest, the production process, quality and form of leaves. The standards that need to be maintained during the production of known types, plantations often take the liberty of creating new tea blends.
Why do we blend our tea?
In many regions, tea is harvested all year round, but the differences between harvest seasons can so great as to make a completely different tea. On the other hand, the growing conditions required for many premium teas limit output to just one or two harvests per year. Every time the harvested tea is different from the previous harvest, it is due to a whole series of factors such as length of time between harvests, amount of rain, clouds, wind and sun. If we just pack without blending, each batch would taste different from the prior one, and we would not be able to offer the different styles of teas, such as Premium Blend, Strong Karak Blend, Green Tea etc. So to allow us to offer both product variety and consistency, we buy high quality teas from carefully selected Kenyan gardens. These teas are then carefully blended under the watchful eye of our Master Tea Taster to produce teas of exceptional quality, variety and consistency.
- We respect your privacy.
- Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused.
- We ask only for the information we need to fulfill your order.
- All transactions containing sensitive information (addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, etc.) are all handled by our secure servers to ensure the information you give us is secure and confidential.
How should I store my loose leaf tea?
Storing tea is simple. There are four elements that impacts the freshness of your tea – exposure to OXYGEN, HEAT, LIGHT, MOISTURE and ODORS. Keep your tea in an airtight container and store in a cool, dark, and dry location, away from these four elements mentioned above.
If you have not found what were you looking then please send us your questions, suggestions or complaints to the following